Saturday, January 7, 2012

Packing! (ETD 10 days)

Ciao! Welcome!

I am Melissa Schieffer and I am studying abroad in Italy for the Spring of 2012. I, along with my classmates, will be departing the morning of January 17th for Italia! We will be living in Orvieto, Italy, which is located in Umbria, roughly an hour north of Rome.  I will be sharing an apartment with my good friend Berta! This blog will be about my and our adventures in what is sure to be a very exciting semester! I will try and update it about once a week to let all of you back home know what I'm up to!

Right now, It's lots and lots of PACKING!
Right now very empty but soon to be filled with 4 months worth of things I will need.
So weird packing my life into a suitcase.

Well Better Get to It!

No comments:

Post a Comment