Monday, January 16, 2012

All Packed!

"All my bags are packed,
I'm ready to go,
I'm standing here,
Outside your door,
I hate to wake you up to say Good Bye.
But the dawn is breakin', It's early morn`,
The taxi's waiting, blowin' his horn."

I leave Tomorrow morning for this great Adventure! Packing is finally finished and after lots of squishing and sitting on suitcases everything fits! United Airlines stipulations specify that checked baggage can weigh no more than 50 lbs. Therefore, mom and I went back and forth to the scale making sure that we were still under.




When all was said and done......



Success!!

So officially now I will be taking one large checked bag, one small carry-on, and my backpack as my personal item. Never thought I could pack my life into such small things!

Tomorrow our flight leaves early in the AM!!
So excited!!
Rome here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment