Friday, May 4, 2012

Castiglion Del Lago

During our second to last week in Italia, we all decided we wanted to put the swimsuits that we all brought to good use. We made a trip to Castiglion Del Lago which is a little town down the train line from Orvieto.  The town sits on the largest lake in Umbria.  We were all very excited to do some solar napping and get some color on our sun deprived skin.  It was the perfect day to go! With not a cloud in the sky, the weather was amazing! We walked through the town, which I think is one of the most modern or Americanized towns I have seen. One of the roads we walked down I could have sworn that we were back in the U.S. When we reached the lake the water looked so beautiful!

So this is very sad....I am apparently out of picture space....I know. Sad day.

Here is a link to my album on facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150136153764953.63433.505204952&type=3&l=5e215ad137


No comments:

Post a Comment